Quick Response Process Flow
- Ordered quantities are generated directly from a Wegmans Store through either CAO (Computer Assisted Ordering) or by the Wegmans’ Replenishment Team/Merchandising Teams.
- Wegmans’ Replenishment Systems generates an EDI 850 Purchase Order.
- Wegmans prior to its arrival, confirming exact items/quantities being shipped on that order.
- Upon arrival, trailer is docked at a Wegmans DC, Items/pallets will be selected and the product will be directed to the destination stores.
- The supplier invoices Wegmans using standard EDI 810 /880 Invoice format must match the EDI 856 ASN.
Contact Wegmans EDI Coordinator at [email protected] for for mapping specifics and EDI questions.