Follow these three steps and you will have sweet, caramelized veggies on the table in about a half-hour.
- Wegmans Organic Basting Oil or Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
- Veggies to be roasted
- Salt and pepper
- Cutting board
- Large Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Tongs or slotted spoon
- Serving platters and/or storage containers
1. Mise en Place
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Trim veggies.
- Toss in large bowl with basting oil or olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange in single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Roast on center rack of oven until veggies are caramelized and tender, turning once halfway through.
- Knife tip should pierce easily with no resistance.
- Transfer to serving platter.