Change My Store
Stores you've recently shopped
Here are some stores near
Select a Location
Sorry, it looks like we can’t get your location and you have no recent visits to a Wegmans store.
For use only on dogs 23-44 lbs. Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice. Fast-acting. Long-lasting. Waterproof. Kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease. 3 applications. Compare to Frontline Plus for Dogs. Contains the same active ingredients (This product is not manufactured or distributed by Merial, the makers of Frontline Plus for dogs. Frontline is a registered trademark of Merial). Questions? Comments? 1-888-908-tick (8425). Or write to: Sergeant's Pet Care Products, Inc. PO Box 540399 Omaha, NE 68154-0399.
Active Ingredients: Fipronil (9.80%), (S)-Methoprene (8.80%), Other Ingredient: (81.40%).
Do not use on cats. Keep out of reach of children. Caution: See back label for additional precautionary statements. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans. Caution. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use on dogs only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product on dogs. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. If your dog is exhibiting signs of and/or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your veterinarian before applying any topical flea and tick control product. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a doctor if irritation persists. If on Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Hot Line Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-888-908-Tick (8425) for emergency medical treatment information. Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application such as redness, scratching or other signs of discomfort. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-888-908-Tick (8425). If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating application. The most common signs of incidental ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming at the mouth. If these symptoms occur, immediately feed your dog and continue to monitor your dog for the next 24 hours. Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.
Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs and puppies over 8 weeks of age. Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product. To prevent harm to you and your dog, read entire label before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. Do not use on cats, rabbits or animals other than dogs. Do not allow your dog to ingest this product. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age or less than 23 lbs. Use entire contents of tube on each dog. Do not split one tube between dogs. Do not use multiple tubes on one dog. Weigh your dog to be sure you are applying the right dose formulated for the weight of your dog. Separate the treated dog from all other dogs and cats for 24 hours after treatment has been applied. How to Open: Remove product tubes from the package. Separate one tube from the others. Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line. How to Apply: Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin, as directed below. Do not apply more often than once every 4 weeks. Only for Dogs Weighing 23-44 lbs. Do not apply to dogs weighing less than 23 lbs. Apply one tube (0.045 fl oz)(1.34 ml) as a spot to the dog's back between the shoulder blades. Frequency of Application: Use this product monthly for complete control of flea, tick, and chewing lice infestations. Studies show that this product kills adult fleas for up to three months. Apply monthly if your dog is at high risk for flea reinfestation. Apply monthly to control ticks and chewing lice. This product remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight. Allow treated area to dry thoroughly. Do not reapply for thirty (30) days. Storage and Disposal: Pesticide Storage: Do not remove tube from the pack until ready to use. Store in a cool (below 77 degrees F/25 degrees C), dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight. Container Disposal: If Empty: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Prices displayed in Instacart are increased to cover the cost of shopping your order.
You must have at least one item on your Shopping List to use Personal Shopping.