3 month supply. For dogs only weighing more than 7 lbs and less than 33 lbs over 12 weeks of age. Breaks flea lifecycle. Kills fleas; ticks; mosquitoes; flea eggs; flea larvae. If you have questions or comments about this product, please write: Sergeant's Consumer Response, PO Box 540399, Omaha, NE 68154-0399. In case of an emergency, call: 1-800-781-4738; non-emergency, call 1-800-224-Pets (7387).
Active Ingredients: Permethrin (Cis/Trans Ratio: Max 55% [+/-] Cis and Min 45% [+/-] Trans) (CAS No. 52645-53-1) (45.00%), S-Methoprene (CAS No. 65733-16-6) (1.20%). Other Ingredients: (53.80%).
Keep out of reach of children. Caution: See back panel for additional precautionary statements. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans. Caution. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Hazards to domestic animals. For external use on dogs only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product on dogs. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. If your dog is exhibiting signs of and/or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your veterinarian before applying any topical flea and tick control product. Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application such as redness, scratching or other signs of discomfort. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-781-4738. If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating application. The most common signs of incidental ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming at the mouth. If these symptoms occur, immediately feed your dog and continue to monitor your dog for the next 24 hours. Do not use on cats. May be toxic or potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. Accidental application to cats and/or grooming a recently treated dog may result in tremors and/or uncoordinated muscle movements. If this occurs, immediate veterinary care should be provided. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Combustible! Do not use or store neat heat or open flame.