For a cleaner, fresher, brighter denture. Deep cleans tough stains. Micro clean formula. Kills 99.99% of odor-causing bacteria to help freshen breath. Works in denture surface pores (Polident Overnight Whitening MicroClean Formula preparation helps remove stubborn stains and kills 99.99% of odor-causing bacteria. For best results in surface pores, soak overnight as directed. Use Polident cleanser daily for a cleaner, fresher and brighter denture). Polident kills bacteria brushing can miss. For your oral health. Why clean dentures with Polident cleanser instead of toothpaste? Did you know dentures are about 10X softer than natural teeth?; toothpaste contains abrasives that can damage dentures? Polident unique cleansing formula works in 3 ways: Kills 99.99% of odor-causing bacteria. Fresher. Cleaner. Brighter. Cleans without scratching. Removes stains. Micro clean formula. Start a new habit! A helping hand through the denture journey. Want to get support, advice and tips on living well with dentures and partials? How about valuable information and special savings? Join MyPoliCare.com - it's free! Become a member now to get exclusive promotions and money-saving coupons. Go to MyPoliCare.com today!
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, TAED, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aroma, VP/VA Copolymer, Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Blue 2.
Read all directions before use. Keep tablets out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution. Do not place tablets or solution in mouth. Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as mouthwash. Rinse well. Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. May produce allergic reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and get medical advice and/or attention. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not touch mouth or eyes after handling tablets or solution. Wash hands thoroughly after handling tablet or solution. Causes serious eye irritation. If In Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice and/or attention.