5 fl. oz.

for Personal Shopping

Exfoliating Scrub, Deep Pore
Product Details

Vegan formula. No animal derived ingredients or by-products. New. 99% naturally derived ingredients. Made with green tea. Made without parabens, dyes, silicones, sulfates. Formulated with green tea, this scrub decongests skin and gently exfoliates to reduce the appearance of pores. Skin is left smoother with a refined texture. Suitable for sensitive skin. What does naturally-derived mean? We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 99% naturally-derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 1% of the formula to preserve its sensoriality and preservation. Tube made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic. Questions or comments? 1-800-370-1925. garnierUSA.com.

Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Derived/Sourced from: Purified Water), Glycerin (Derived/Sourced from: Soybean or Other Plant), Propanediol (Derived/Sourced from: Corn), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Derived/Sourced from: Wheat or Other Plant), Carrageenan (Derived/Sourced from: Red Seaweed), Coco-Betaine (Derived/Sourced from: Coconut or Other Plant), Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Derived/Sourced from: Sugar Cane or Other Plant, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder (Derived/Sourced from: Argan Shell), Perlite (Derived/Sourced from: Volcanic Mineral), Xanthan Gum (Derived/Sourced from: Beet or Other Plant), Sodium Chloride (Derived/Sourced from: Sea Salt), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Derived/Sourced from: Sugar Cane or Other Plant), Parfum/Fragrance (Derived/Sourced from: Part of the Remaining 1% (Not Naturally-Derived)), Salicylic Acid (Derived/Sourced from: Part of the Remaining 1% (Not Naturally-Derived)), Citric Acid (Derived/Sourced from: Corn or Other Plant), Potassium Sorbate (Derived/Sourced from: Part of the Remaining 1% (Not Naturally-Derived)), Sodium Phytate (Derived/Sourced from: Rice), Linalool (Derived/Sourced from: Part of the Remaining 1% (Not Naturally-Derived)), Maltodextrin (Derived/Sourced from: Corn), Benzyl Salicylate (Derived/Sourced from: Part of the Remaining 1% (Not Naturally-Derived)), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Derived/Sourced from: Green Tea), Dextrin (Derived/Sourced from: Corn), Alcohol (Derived/Sourced from: Sugar Cane or Other Plant), Pentylene Glycol (Derived/Sourced from: Part of the Remaining 1% (Not Naturally-Derived)), Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Extract (Derived/Sourced from: Peppermint).

Directions

Apply to wet skin. Gently massage, then rinse. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

Reviews

ENTER STAR RATING YOUR RATING Adding a rating or review is a great way for us to hear from you. Please also leave us a comment under your rating Wouldn't try it again Not my favourite It was ok Pretty good Would buy this again

5
{{(ratingMap['5']!==null && ratingMap['5']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['5']:0}}
4
{{(ratingMap['4']!==null && ratingMap['4']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['4']:0}}
3
{{(ratingMap['3']!==null && ratingMap['3']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['3']:0}}
2
{{(ratingMap['2']!==null && ratingMap['2']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['2']:0}}
1
{{(ratingMap['1']!==null && ratingMap['1']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['1']:0}}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} {{totalReviewCount>1?" Reviews": "Review" }}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} Reviews
Sort :
{{item.ReviewersFirstName| titleCase }}
Anonymous
{{item.UserLocation}}
{{item.TotalReviewCount>1?"Reviews : ": "Review : " }}{{item.TotalReviewCount}}
· {{item.timeAgoLabel}} ago
{{item.Title}}
{{item.ReviewText}}
List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
send to instacart
Not Available
Note