Rishi Tea

Green Tea, Japanese, Matcha

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

10 servings per container
Serving Size: 1 packet


Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat0 g (0%)
     Saturated Fat0 g (0%)
     Trans Fat0 g
Sodium52 mg
Total Carbohydrate1.1 g (0%)
     Sugars0 g
Protein0 g

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

Calories per gram:
Fat Protein     ●Carbohydrates 

12 ct.

for Personal Shopping

Green Tea, Japanese, Matcha
Product Details

All natural & antioxidant rich. 222 mg polyphenols per serving! Pure tea on the go. History: Matcha was first used by Zen monks more than 800 years ago to promote a calm state of alertness and enhance focus during meditation. Matcha is an integral part of Japanese culture and the traditional Zen tea ceremony, Cha No Yu. To Your Health: Rishi's Matcha is made from 100% Japanese green tea that is harvested from shade-grown bushes, traditionally processed and stone-ground into a fine powder. 1 serving of Matcha is a powerful source of antioxidants and delivers the health benefits of more than 3 cups of common green tea. Matcha has an abundance of L-theanine, an amino acid found only in tea that has a natural anti-stress action, which is anti-depressant and non-sedating. Matcha is known to promote increased energy, mental clarity and focus. Brewed Tea: 30% health benefits. Regular brewed tea yields only 30% of the nutritional elements found in tea. The remaining 70% will be thrown away in the spent leaves. Matcha: 100% Health Benefits: Matcha imparts 100% of the nutritional elements that tea offers because the entire leaf is consumed. Fresh Every Time: Rishi's Matcha is pre-portioned to protect its freshness, flavor and vivid green color. Each packet of our select Matcha contains the perfect serving size for a traditional bowl of tea or a water bottle. 222 mg polyphenols. 0 g sugar. 0 g total fat. Certified kosher. Printed with soy ink. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease). Product of Japan.


Green Tea.


Preparation (Cold): Use any 16.9 oz (500 ml) bottle of water. Take a sip first to make space for Matcha to be easily dispersed. Empty one packet of Matcha into the bottle and shake vigorously until Matcha becomes frothy and even in color. Some clumping is natural. Preparation (Hot): 1. Add 1 packet of Matcha to a bowl. 2. Add 4-5 ounces of 175 degrees F water. 3. Whisk with chasen until frothy. The chasen (bamboo whisk) is the traditional utensil for making Matcha. Move the chasen back and forth evenly as if drawing the letter M. Whisk until frothy, making sure to break up any small clumps of Matcha, creating a smooth and creamy texture. The chasen should be cleaned only with hot water and air dried after each use.


{{averageOverallRating | number:1}} ({{totalReviewCount}})

ENTER STAR RATING YOUR RATING Adding a rating or review is a great way for us to hear from you. Please also leave us a comment under your rating Wouldn't try it again Not my favourite It was ok Pretty good Would buy this again

{{(ratingMap['5']!==null && ratingMap['5']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['5']:0}}
{{(ratingMap['4']!==null && ratingMap['4']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['4']:0}}
{{(ratingMap['3']!==null && ratingMap['3']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['3']:0}}
{{(ratingMap['2']!==null && ratingMap['2']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['2']:0}}
{{(ratingMap['1']!==null && ratingMap['1']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['1']:0}}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} {{totalReviewCount>1?" Reviews": "Review" }}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} Reviews
Sort :
{{item.ReviewersFirstName| titleCase }}
{{item.TotalReviewCount>1?"Reviews : ": "Review : " }}{{item.TotalReviewCount}}
· {{item.timeAgoLabel}} ago
List Quick View
List Quick View


Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
send to instacart
Not Available