Change My Store
Stores you've recently shopped
Here are some stores near
Select a Location
Sorry, it looks like we can’t get your location and you have no recent visits to a Wegmans store.
SC Johnson - A family company. Penetrates into cracks and crevices to kill bugs where they live and breed! Kills ants, roaches, and spiders and other listed insects. Keeps killing for up to 2 months. One can treats 625 sq. ft. Keeps killing for up to 2 months. Won't leave a wet messy residue. One can treats 625 sq. ft. (5,000 cu. ft). Kills: ants; black carpet beetles; crickets; firebrats; fleas; gnats; hornets; houseflies; mosquitoes; palmetto bugs; pillbugs; rice weevils; roaches; saw-toothed grain beetles; silverfish; small flying moths; spiders; ticks; wasps; waterbugs; yellow jackets. Use in: apartments; homes; attics; basements; garages; household storage areas; sheds; campers; cabins. For use in apartments, homes, attics, basements, cabins, garages, household storage areas, sheds, campers. One 1.5 oz can treats a room up to 25 foot x 25 foot with an 8 foot ceiling, up to 5000 cu. ft. (625 sq. ft.) of unobstructed space. Apply this product only as specified on this label. Do not use in food/feed handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food/feed is commercially prepared or processed. www.killsbugsdead.com. Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson. Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
Active Ingredient: Cypermethrin (1.716%). Other Ingredients (98.284%).
Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. User safety recommendations. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Breathing spray mist may be harmful. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Users should wash hands with plenty of soap and water before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Users should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. May cause contact sensitization following repeated contact with the skin of some individuals. Wash with soap and water after handling. Do not remain in enclosed areas during use. First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Extremely flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting. This product contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the directions for use on this label very carefully. Highly flammable ingredient.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the label first. Read all sides of box. Does not control bed bugs. General Precautions and Restrictions: Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the treated area during application. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until the area is thoroughly ventilated and until aerosols, vapors and/or mists have dispersed. Do not re-enter for four hours. Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes. In an odor is still detected additional ventilation is required. Remove birds and other pets before application. Cover any water inhabited by fish (such as aquariums and ornamental fish ponds) during treatment, and turn aquarium systems off. Do not apply when food is present. Exposed food should be covered or removed. All food preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Do not use in greenhouses where plants are grown for food. To Use this Product Correctly: Turn off all flames and pilot lights. Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights. Do not use fogger in small confined areas, such as closets, cabinets, or under counters or tables. Do not use in a room 5 ft. x 5 ft. or smaller, instead allow fog to enter from other rooms. Do not use more than one fogger per room. Use of a fogger in an enclosed space (or use of more than one fogger per room) may cause product to explode, resulting in injury to people and damage to property. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners. 1. Before You Fog: Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and surfaces. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture and stereo or other plastic in the immediate area surrounding the fogger (newspaper may be used). Place a chair, table or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper or paper towels. 2. To Start Fogging: Break off and remove tab on side of sprayer. Tilt sprayer away from face. Press down firmly on sprayer pad until it snaps into place. Set fogger on covered stand. Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit, or other structure immediately. Fill out and place hang-tag on the door to the treated area to alert family and others with access to the treated area not to enter for 4 hours. Do not re-enter for four (4) hours. 5. Airing Out: Do not re-enter for four hours. Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes. If an odor is still detected, additional ventilation is required. Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until vapors, mists, and aerosols have dispersed, and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated. Door Hanger: Fill out and place hanger on the door to the treated area to alert family and others with access to the treated area not to enter for at least 4 hours following the treatment. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat or open flame. Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! If Empty: This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product according to the label. If recycling is not available, place in trash. If Partially Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions.
Prices displayed in Instacart are increased to cover the cost of shopping your order.
You must have at least one item on your Shopping List to use Personal Shopping.