Contains 98.25% deet. Up to 10 hours protection. No fragrance formula. Protection against: mosquitoes, biting flies, chiggers, ticks, fleas and gnats. Repels mosquitoes that may carry west Nile virus. Provides up to 10 hours of protection from mosquitoes and biting flies: gnats, sand flies, black flies. Also repels stable flies, ticks, chiggers and fleas. Contains 98.25% deet. The pump spray allows easy application to skin, hair and clothing, while keeping hands repellent free.
Active Ingredients: Deet (98.25%). Other Ingredients (1.75%).
Hazards to Humans: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Skin: If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, take off contaminated clothing, wash treated skin and call your local poison control center.