Disinfects. Removes stains. 64 oz = 2 32 oz. trigger bottles. More savings, less waste! (46% less plastic vs. two 32 fl. oz. trigger sprays). Kills germs [Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Cold Virus (Rhinovirus Type 37), Flu Virus (Influenza A2, Hong Kong)] on hard, nonporous surfaces. Contains no phosphorus. Visit us at www.clorox.com. A list of this product's ingredients is available at www.IngredientsInside.com. Made in the USA.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite (1.84%). Other Ingredients: 98.16%.
Keep out of reach of children. Eye and skin irritant. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Eye and skin irritant. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. if person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical and Chemical Hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.