No streaky soaps or dyes. Makes glass invisible. Tint safe. Cleans glass so well, you'll think it's invisible! Invisible Glass was developed with two simple objectives: superior cleaning power and invisible clarity. When you compare Invisible Glass to ordinary blue water glass cleaners, you'll immediately see how quickly it removes even the most difficult grime, making glass virtually disappear. Use Invisible Glass to clean windows, mirrors, windshields, and other glass surfaces at home, work, and play. Invisible Glass is engineered with a multi-component formula that is more powerful than other glass cleaners. It quickly removes oily dirt, dust, fingerprints, sap, bugs, droppings, grease, adhesives, smudges, smoke haze, plasticizer film, pollutants, and other difficult grime. Other glass cleaners contain dyes, scents, soaps, and water. These inexpensive ingredients often remove just basic dirt and leaves streaky residue which is difficult or impossible to remove. Invisible Glass contains no soaps, foams, scents or dyes. It evaporates quickly and completely, leaving glass clean and clear with no streaks, haze or residue. Safe to use on original equipment manufactured (OEM) and most after-market tinted windows when used as directed. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Made in USA.
Water, Hydrocarbon Blend, and Hydrocarbon Propellant.
Contents under pressure. Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame. Do not puncture, trash compact, or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat, sunlight, or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F which may cause container to burst. Harmful if swallowed. Do not ingest. Use only in a well ventilated area. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapor or spray mist. Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and/or inhaling contents may be harmful or fatal. Contains water which can conduct electricity. Unplug all cords and power supplies prior to using on electrical devices. Always allow adequate drying time before reconnecting to power. Never spray directly on electrical equipment - spray instead on clean cloth or towel and wipe surfaces to clean. Use only on external surfaces, never directly on electrical conductors, connections, or components. First Aid: If overcome by vapors, remove person from contaminated area. Call physician immediately. For eye contact, flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Call physician. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with warm soapy water.