Other Information: Each Teaspoon Contains: sodium 2 mg. Store between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). Do not use if carton is opened or if carton tape or bottle wrap imprinted safety seal is broken or missing. See bottom panel for lot number and expiration date. Misc: Contains Ibuprofen, oral suspension (NSAID) 100 mg per 5 ml (teaspoon). Dye-free. Pain reliever/fever reducer. Lasts up to 8 hours. Alcohol free. Questions or comments? Call 1-877-895-3665: weekdays 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST. www.motrin.com.
Active Ingredients: In Each 5 ml = 1 Teaspoon: Ibuprofen (100 mg) (NSAID). Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug. Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Pregelatinized Starch, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum.
Warnings: Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives; asthma (wheezing); skin reddening; facial swelling; shock; rash; blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach bleeding: This product contains an NSAID (which may cause severe stomach bleeding); The chance is higher if your child: has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others); takes more or for a longer time than directed. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious (Consult doctor promptly); Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor. Do not use: if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer; right before or after heart surgery. Ask a doctor before use if stomach bleeding warning applies to your child; child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers; child has not been drinking fluids; child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea; child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease; child has asthma; child is taking a diuretic. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is under a doctor's care for any serious condition; taking any other drug. When using this product: take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs; the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if: child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feels faint, vomits blood, has bloody or black stools, has stomach pain that does not get better; the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment; fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present in the painful area; any new symptoms appear. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).