Change My Store
Stores you've recently shopped
Here are some stores near
Select a Location
Sorry, it looks like we can’t get your location and you have no recent visits to a Wegmans store.
|about 6 servings per container|
|Serving Size: 0.33 cup (28 g)|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||5 g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat||3 g (15%)|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg (0%)|
|Sodium||310 mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g (6%)|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g (4%)|
Pizzeria (artificial and natural flavored filling). Made with real cheese. What's Inside: 130 calories (7% DV) per serving. 6 servings per pack. Crunchy oven baked pretzels with spicy cheese pizza flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes - one filling snack. Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos Baked Snacks. What's Inside - Per Serving (About 6 Servings Per Pack): 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 4 g sugars (no DV defined); 310 mg sodium (13% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Visit us at www.combos.com. An official partner of Nascar. For more fun visit www.combos.com.
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil and/or Hydrogenated Palm Oil), Whey, Maltodextrin, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Tomato, Less than 1.5% - Corn Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Dextrose, Bakers & Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Buttermilk, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Onion, Soy Lecithin, Spice, Garlic, Coloring (Includes Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Whey Protein, Malic Acid, Sugar, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika Extract (Color).
Prices displayed in Instacart are increased to cover the cost of shopping your order.
You must have at least one item on your Shopping List to use Personal Shopping.