Mars

Variety Mix

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

variable servings per container
Serving Size: 4 pieces (36 g)

 snickers brand ministwix brand minism&m's brand fun size milk chocolate candies3 musketeer brand minisstarburst original fruit chews
Calories170150190180160
     Calories from Fat7060704530

Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat8 g (12%)7 g (11%)7 g (11%)5 g (8%)3 g (5%)
     Saturated Fat3 g (15%)4 g (20%)4.5 g (23%)3.5 g (18%)3 g (15%)
     Trans Fat0 g0 g0 g0 g0 g
Cholesterol0 mg (0%)5 mg (2%)5 mg (2%)5 mg (2%)0 mg (0%)
Sodium85 mg (4%)55 mg (2%)25 mg (1%)75 mg (3%)0 mg (0%)
Total Carbohydrate22 g (7%)20 g (7%)29 g (10%)32 g (11%)34 g (11%)
     Dietary Fiber1 g (4%)0 g (0%)1 g (4%)1 g (4%)0 g (0%)
     Sugars19 g15 g26 g27 g22 g
Protein3 g1 g2 g1 g0 g

Vitamin A<2%<2%<2%<2%<2%
Vitamin C<2%<2%<2%<2%35%
Calcium2%2%4%2%<2%
Iron<2%<2%2%<2%<2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 Calories:2,0002,500
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

35.8 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Image
Product Details

Snickers. Twix. 3 Musketeers. M&Ms Milk Chocolate Candies. Starburst Fruit Chews: Original. Natural & artificial flavors. Great for egg hunts. What's Inside: 25 to 60 calories (2% to 3% DV) per pack. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&Ms Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 60 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Starburst Original Fruit Chews: What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 40 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 6 g sugars (No DV defined); 0 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Starburst Original Fruit Chews: Gluten-free.

Ingredients

Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor. Twix Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. M&M's Brand Milk Chocolate Candies: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors. Starburst Original Fruit Chews: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Fruit Juice from Concentrate (Apple, Lemon, Strawberry, Orange, Cherry), Less than 2% - Citric Acid, Dextrin, Gelatin, Food Starch-Modified, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Coloring (Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1).

Warnings

Snickers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts. Twix Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy, and wheat. May contain peanuts. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. May contain peanuts. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts.

List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
Not Available
Note