Change My Store
Stores you've recently shopped
Here are some stores near
Select a Location
Sorry, it looks like we can’t get your location and you have no recent visits to a Wegmans store.
Dove Silky Smooth Promises
What's Inside: 220 calories (11% DV) per serving. 6 servings per pack. What's Inside - per Serving (About 6 Servings per Pack): 220 calories (11% DV); 14 g total fat (22% DV); 8 g sat fat (40% DV); 18 g sugars (no DV defined); 85 mg sodium (4% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Mars real chocolate. Dove Brand Promises Peanut butter & Milk Chocolate Love Birds are made with only the finest cocoa beans to create a luxuriously smooth, rich chocolate taste. Delight in the decadence of Dove chocolate. Try our other silky smooth selections. A chocolate experience like no other. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0704 or visit us at www.dovechocolate.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Creme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Palm Oil), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Salt, TBHQ to Maintain Freshness].
Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk and soy. May contain tree nuts.
Prices displayed in Instacart are increased to cover the cost of shopping your order.
You must have at least one item on your Shopping List to use Personal Shopping.