17.67 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Minis Mix, Variety
Product Details

Original. Peanut Butter. Almond. What's Inside: 45 to 50 calories (2% to 3% DV) per piece. Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Squared Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Almond Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Partially produced with genetic engineering. snickers.com.

Ingredients

Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Squared Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Palm Oil), Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Lactose, Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil and/or Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Less than 2% - Dextrose, Glycerin, Skim Milk, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Palm Oil, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor, TBHQ to Maintain Freshness. Snickers Brand Almond Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Almonds, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Lactose, Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor. Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor.

Warnings

Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Squared Minis: Allergy Information: Contains peanut, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts. Snickers Brand Almond Minis: Allergy Information: Contains almond, milk, egg and soy. May contain other tree nuts and peanuts. Snickers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts.

Reviews

{{averageOverallRating | number:1}} ({{totalReviewCount}})

ENTER STAR RATING YOUR RATING Adding a rating or review is a great way for us to hear from you. Please also leave us a comment under your rating Wouldn't try it again Not my favourite It was ok Pretty good Would buy this again

5
{{(ratingMap['5']!==null && ratingMap['5']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['5']:0}}
4
{{(ratingMap['4']!==null && ratingMap['4']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['4']:0}}
3
{{(ratingMap['3']!==null && ratingMap['3']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['3']:0}}
2
{{(ratingMap['2']!==null && ratingMap['2']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['2']:0}}
1
{{(ratingMap['1']!==null && ratingMap['1']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['1']:0}}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} {{totalReviewCount>1?" Reviews": "Review" }}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} Reviews
Sort :
{{item.ReviewersFirstName| titleCase }}
Anonymous
{{item.UserLocation}}
{{item.TotalReviewCount>1?"Reviews : ": "Review : " }}{{item.TotalReviewCount}}
· {{item.timeAgoLabel}} ago
{{item.Title}}
{{item.ReviewText}}
List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
send to instacart
Not Available
Note