NA

Minis Mix

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

variable servings per container
Serving Size: 7 pieces (41 g)

 3 musketeers brand minismilky way brand minissnickers brand ministwix brand minis
Calories180190170150
     Calories from Fat45707060

Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat5 g (8%)7 g (11%)8 g (12%)7 g (11%)
     Saturated Fat3.5 g (18%)5 g (25%)3 g (15%)4 g (20%)
     Trans Fat0 g0 g0 g0 g
Cholesterol5 mg (2%)10 mg (3%)0 mg (0%)5 mg (2%)
Sodium75 mg (3%)60 mg (3%)85 mg (4%)55 mg (2%)
Total Carbohydrate32 g (11%)30 g (10%)22 g (7%)20 g (7%)
     Dietary Fiber1 g (4%)0 g (0%)1 g (4%)0 g (0%)
     Sugars27 g26 g19 g15 g
Protein1 g2 g3 g1 g

Vitamin A0%0%0%0%
Vitamin C0%0%0%0%
Calcium2%4%2%2%
Iron0%0%0%0%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 Calories:2,0002,500
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

10.5 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Minis Mix
Product Details

3 Musketeers. Milky Way. Snickers. Twix. What's Inside: 25 to 50 calories (2% to 3% DV) per piece. What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat. fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). Milky Way Brand Minis: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g (2% DV) total fat; 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). Snickers Brand Minis: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Twix Brand Minis: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat. fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.

Ingredients

3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors. Milky Way Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Malted Barley, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor. Twix Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor.

Warnings

3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts. Milky Way Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts. Snickers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts. Twix Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy, and wheat. May contain peanuts.

List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
Not Available
Note