Change My Store
Stores you've recently shopped
Here are some stores near
Select a Location
Sorry, it looks like we can’t get your location and you have no recent visits to a Wegmans store.
Dove Silky Smooth Promises
What's Inside: 220 calories (11% DV) per serving. 6 servings per pack. What's Inside - per Serving (About 6 Servings per Pack): 220 calories (11% DV); 14 g total fat (22% DV); 8 g sat fat (40% DV); 19 g sugars (no DV defined); 0 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's ae based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Natural source of cocoa flavanols. Dove Brand Promises Dark Chocolate Hearts are made with only the finest cocoa beans to create a luxuriously smooth, rich chocolate taste. Delight in the decadence of Dove Chocolate. Try our other silky smooth selections for a delicious chocolate experience. A chocolate experience like no other. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Mars real chocolate. Our special patented and proprietary CocoaPro process helps retain much of the naturally occurring cocoa flavors. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. www.cocoapro.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0704 or visit us at www.dovechocolate.com.
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors).
Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy.
Prices displayed in Instacart are increased to cover the cost of shopping your order.
You must have at least one item on your Shopping List to use Personal Shopping.