7.94 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter
Product Details

What's Inside: 200 calories (10% DV) per serving. 6 servings per pack. What's Inside - per Serving (About 6 Servings per Pack): 200 calories (10% DV); 13 g total fat (20% DV); 8 g sat fat (40% DV); 17 g sugars (no DV defined); 80 mg sodium (3% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Silky smooth. Mars real chocolate. Dove Brand Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs are made with luxuriously smooth chocolate and filled with rich and creamy peanut butter. Delight in the decadence of Dove Chocolate. Try our other silky smooth selections for a delicious chocolate experience. A chocolate experience like no other. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0704 or visit us at www.dovechocolate.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.

Ingredients

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter Creme [Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Palm Oil), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Salt, TBHQ to Maintain Freshness].

Warnings

Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk and soy. May contain tree nuts.

Reviews

{{averageOverallRating | number:1}} ({{totalReviewCount}})

ENTER STAR RATING YOUR RATING Adding a rating or review is a great way for us to hear from you. Please also leave us a comment under your rating Wouldn't try it again Not my favourite It was ok Pretty good Would buy this again

5
{{(ratingMap['5']!==null && ratingMap['5']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['5']:0}}
4
{{(ratingMap['4']!==null && ratingMap['4']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['4']:0}}
3
{{(ratingMap['3']!==null && ratingMap['3']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['3']:0}}
2
{{(ratingMap['2']!==null && ratingMap['2']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['2']:0}}
1
{{(ratingMap['1']!==null && ratingMap['1']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['1']:0}}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} {{totalReviewCount>1?" Reviews": "Review" }}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} Reviews
Sort :
{{item.ReviewersFirstName| titleCase }}
Anonymous
{{item.UserLocation}}
{{item.TotalReviewCount>1?"Reviews : ": "Review : " }}{{item.TotalReviewCount}}
· {{item.timeAgoLabel}} ago
{{item.Title}}
{{item.ReviewText}}
List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
send to instacart
Not Available
Note