Change My Store
Stores you've recently shopped
Here are some stores near
Select a Location
Sorry, it looks like we can’t get your location and you have no recent visits to a Wegmans store.
What's Inside: 210 calories (11% DV) per serving. 7 servings per pack. Mars real chocolate. mms.com. What's Inside - Per Serving (About 7 Servings Per Pack): 210 calories (11% DV); 9 g total fat (14% DV); 5 g sat fat (25% DV); 27 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. mymms.com. Personalize your M&M's. Easter is better with M. Speck-tacular eggs! The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand. Partially produced with genetic engineering. M&M's Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-627-7852 M-F, 8:30 am to 5 pm EST. Please save the unused product and the wrapper.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Less than 2% - Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Coloring (Includes Blue 1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin, Gum Acacia.
Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. May contain peanuts and wheat.
Prices displayed in Instacart are increased to cover the cost of shopping your order.
You must have at least one item on your Shopping List to use Personal Shopping.