35.8 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Candy, Variety
Product Details

Snickers. Twix. 3 Musketeers. M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies. Starburst Original Fruit Chews: Natural & artificial flavors. Great for egg hunts. What's Inside: 25 to 60 calories (2% to 3% DV) per pack. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside, per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside, per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat. fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: What's Inside, per Minis Piece: 60 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat. fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV Defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: What's Inside, per Minis Piece: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat. fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Starburst Original Fruit Chews: What's Inside, per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 6 g sugars (no DV defined); 0 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Gluten-free. Partially produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and the wrapper. Recyclable.

Ingredients

Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor. Twix Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Food Starch-modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Sugar, Cornstarch, Less than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors. Starburst Original Fruit Chews: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Fruit Juice from Concentrate, Strawberry, Orange, Cherry), Less than 2% - Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Gelatin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Coloring (Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1).

Warnings

Snickers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts. Twix Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy and wheat. May contain peanuts. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. May contain peanuts. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts.

Reviews

{{averageOverallRating | number:1}} ({{totalReviewCount}})

ENTER STAR RATING YOUR RATING Adding a rating or review is a great way for us to hear from you. Please also leave us a comment under your rating Wouldn't try it again Not my favourite It was ok Pretty good Would buy this again

5
{{(ratingMap['5']!==null && ratingMap['5']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['5']:0}}
4
{{(ratingMap['4']!==null && ratingMap['4']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['4']:0}}
3
{{(ratingMap['3']!==null && ratingMap['3']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['3']:0}}
2
{{(ratingMap['2']!==null && ratingMap['2']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['2']:0}}
1
{{(ratingMap['1']!==null && ratingMap['1']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['1']:0}}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} {{totalReviewCount>1?" Reviews": "Review" }}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} Reviews
Sort :
{{item.ReviewersFirstName| titleCase }}
Anonymous
{{item.UserLocation}}
{{item.TotalReviewCount>1?"Reviews : ": "Review : " }}{{item.TotalReviewCount}}
· {{item.timeAgoLabel}} ago
{{item.Title}}
{{item.ReviewText}}
List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
send to instacart
Not Available
Note