Snickers

Candy Bars, Minis Mix

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 4 pieces (38 g)
Servings Per Container: variable

 snickers brand almond minissnickers brand minissnickers brand peanut butter squared bars
Calories180170190
     Calories from Fat8070100

Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat8 g (12%)8 g (12%)11 g (17%)
     Saturated Fat3.5 g (18%)3 g (15%)4 g (20%)
     Trans Fat0 g0 g0 g
Cholesterol5 mg (2%)5 mg (2%)0 mg (0%)
Sodium85 mg (4%)80 mg (3%)115 mg (5%)
Total Carbohydrate25 g (8%)22 g (7%)21 g (7%)
     Dietary Fiber1 g (4%)1 g (4%)1 g (4%)
     Sugars20 g18 g17 g
Protein2 g3 g4 g

Vitamin A0%0%0%
Vitamin C0%0%0%
Calcium4%2%8%
Iron2%0%2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 Calories:2,0002,500
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

10.5 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Image
Product Details

Snickers; Snickers Almond; Snickers Peanut Butter Squared. 45-50 calories per piece. What's Inside: 45 to 50 calories (2%-3% DV) per piece. Snickers Brand Almond Minis: What's Inside - per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside - per Mini Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Squared Bars: What's Inside - per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g (4% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.MarsHealthyLiving.com. Snickers.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.Snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Mars real chocolate. Visit us at www.Snickers.com.

Ingredients

Snickers Brand Almond Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Corn Syrup, Almonds, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Lactose, Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Squared Bars: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Lactose, Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil and/or Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Less than 2% - Dextrose, Glycerin, Skim Milk, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor, TBHQ to Maintain Freshness.

Warnings

Snickers Brand Almond Minis: Allergy Information: Contains almonds, milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts. Snickers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain almonds. Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Squared Bars: Allergy Information: Contains peanut, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts

List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
Not Available
Note