Snickers

Candy Bars, Red, White & Blue Minis, Party Size

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

about 32 servings per container
Serving Size: 4 pieces (36 g)

 
Calories170
     Calories from Fat70

Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat8 g (12%)
     Saturated Fat3 g (15%)
     Trans Fat0 g
Cholesterol0 mg (0%)
Sodium85 mg (4%)
Total Carbohydrate22 g (7%)
     Dietary Fiber1 g (4%)
     Sugars19 g
Protein3 g

Vitamin A<2%
Vitamin C<2%
Calcium2%
Iron<2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 Calories:2,0002,500
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

Calories per gram:
Fat Protein     ●Carbohydrates 

40 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Image
Product Details

Milk chocolate. Peanuts. Caramel. Nougat. What's Inside: 45 calories (2% DV) per piece. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Snickers.com. Mars real chocolate.

Ingredients

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor.

Warnings

Allergy Information: Contains peanut, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts.

List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
Not Available
Note