M&M's

Chocolate Candies, Pretzel

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

1 servings per container
Serving Size: 1 pack

 
Calories150
     Calories from Fat40

Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat4.5 g (7%)
     Saturated Fat3 g (15%)
     Trans Fat0 g
Cholesterol0 mg (0%)
Sodium120 mg (5%)
Total Carbohydrate24 g (8%)
     Dietary Fiber1 g (4%)
     Sugars17 g
Protein2 g

Vitamin A0%
Vitamin C0%
Calcium2%
Iron2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 Calories:2,0002,500
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

Calories per gram:
Fat Protein     ●Carbohydrates 

1.14 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Chocolate Candies, Pretzel
Product Details

Crunchy. Salty. Sweet. What's Inside: 150 calories (8% DV) per pack. 150 calories per serving! Questions or comments? Call 1-800-627-7852. Partially produced with genetic engineering. What's Inside per Pack: 150 calories (8% DV); 4.5 g (7% DV) total fat; 3 g (15% DV) sat. fat; 17 g sugars (no DV defined); 120 mg (5% DV) sodium. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. 30% less fat than the average of the leading chocolate brands (4.5 g fat per 32.3 g serving vs. 8 g average for leading chocolate bar). Visit www.mms.com.

Ingredients

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Pretzel [Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil and/or Soybean Oil), Corn Syrup, Malt Extract, Leavening (Contains Yeast, Sodium Bicarbonate and/or Ammonium Bicarbonate)], Less than 2% - Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Salt, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake), Gum Acacia.

Warnings

Allergy Information: Contains wheat, milk and soy. May contain peanuts.

Reviews

{{averageOverallRating | number:1}} ({{totalReviewCount}})

ENTER STAR RATING YOUR RATING Adding a rating or review is a great way for us to hear from you. Please also leave us a comment under your rating Wouldn't try it again Not my favourite It was ok Pretty good Would buy this again

5
{{(ratingMap['5']!==null && ratingMap['5']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['5']:0}}
4
{{(ratingMap['4']!==null && ratingMap['4']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['4']:0}}
3
{{(ratingMap['3']!==null && ratingMap['3']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['3']:0}}
2
{{(ratingMap['2']!==null && ratingMap['2']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['2']:0}}
1
{{(ratingMap['1']!==null && ratingMap['1']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['1']:0}}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} {{totalReviewCount>1?" Reviews": "Review" }}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} Reviews
Sort :
{{item.ReviewersFirstName| titleCase }}
Anonymous
{{item.UserLocation}}
{{item.TotalReviewCount>1?"Reviews : ": "Review : " }}{{item.TotalReviewCount}}
· {{item.timeAgoLabel}} ago
{{item.Title}}
{{item.ReviewText}}
List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
send to instacart
Not Available
Note