Mars

Chocolate Favorites

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

variable servings per container
Serving Size: 5 pieces (43 g)

 milky way brand ministwix brand minissnickers brand minis3 musketeers brand minismilky way midnight minis
Calories190150170180190
     Calories from Fat7060704560

Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat7 g (11%)7 g (11%)8 g (12%)5 g (8%)7 g (11%)
     Saturated Fat5 g (25%)4 g (20%)3 g (15%)3.5 g (18%)5 g (25%)
     Trans Fat0 g0 g0 g0 g0 g
Cholesterol10 mg (3%)5 mg (2%)0 mg (0%)5 mg (2%)5 mg (2%)
Sodium60 mg (3%)55 mg (2%)85 mg (4%)75 mg (3%)50 mg (2%)
Total Carbohydrate30 g (10%)20 g (7%)22 g (7%)32 g (11%)30 g (10%)
     Dietary Fiber0 g (0%)0 g (0%)1 g (4%)1 g (4%)1 g (4%)
     Sugars26 g15 g19 g27 g24 g
Protein2 g1 g3 g1 g1 g

Vitamin A<2%<2%<2%<2%<2%
Vitamin C<2%<2%<2%<2%<2%
Calcium4%2%2%2%<2%
Iron<2%<2%<2%<2%2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 Calories:2,0002,500
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

37.26 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Image
Product Details

Snickers. Twix. Milky Way. Milky Way Midnight. 3 Musketeers. What's Inside: 25 to 50 calories (2% to 3% DV) per piece. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Milky Way Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit ww.MarsHealthyLiving.com. Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit ww.MarsHealthyLiving.com. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit ww.MarsHealthyLiving.com. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit ww.MarsHealthyLiving.com. Milky Way Midnight Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit ww.MarsHealthyLiving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering.

Ingredients

Milky Way Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Malted Barley, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Twix Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors. Milky Way Midnight Minis: Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial and Natural Flavors), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Chocolate.

Warnings

Milky Way Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts. Twix Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy, and wheat. May contain peanuts. Snickers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts. Milky Way Midnight Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts.

List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
Not Available
Note