Change My Store
Stores you've recently shopped
Here are some stores near
Select a Location
Sorry, it looks like we can’t get your location and you have no recent visits to a Wegmans store.
|about 6 servings per container|
|Serving Size: 1.5 oz (42 g)|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||9 g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat||5 g (25%)|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||5 mg (2%)|
|Sodium||15 mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g (10%)|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g (8%)|
Resealable zipper! New look! Formerly medium. What's Inside: 210 calories (11% DV) per serving. 6 servings per pack. M&M's Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your question or comments. Call 1-800-627-7852 M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM EST. Please save the unused product and the wrapper. Mars real chocolate. What's Inside - Per Serving (about 6 servings per pack): 210 calories (11% DV); 9 g total fat (14% DV); 5 g sat. fat (25% DV); 26 g sugars (No DV defined); 15 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Visit mms.com.
Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial and Natural Flavors), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Natural Flavor, Gum Acacia.
Allergy Information: contains milk and soy. May contain peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Prices displayed in Instacart are increased to cover the cost of shopping your order.
You must have at least one item on your Shopping List to use Personal Shopping.