Quaker

Oatmeal, Instant, with Antioxidant, Blueberry Cranberry

9.1 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Oatmeal, Instant, with Antioxidant, Blueberry Cranberry
Product Details

Flavored with other natural flavors - Contains only dried fruit. New. Est. 1877. Select starts. Good source of: vitamin A; vitamin C; vitamin E. Heart Healthy: Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. Per Packet: 160 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 200 mg sodium (9% DV); 9 g total sugars; 3 g fiber (12% DV). Enjoy a hearty, delicious and heart healthy instant oatmeal. With a good source of antioxidants from vitamin A, C, and E, you can start your morning right. + Antioxidants - a good source of vitamins A, C, and E. + Heart Healthy: Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. + Naturally flavored. Blueberry. Cranberry. Questions or comments? Call 1-800-555-6287. Please have package available when calling. Visit us at www.quakeroats.com. Eat at least three one ounce equivalent (3 servings) of whole grains per day for fiber and overall health. Each oatmeal packet contains a one ounce equivalent (1 serving) of whole grains. 100% Whole Grain: 32 g or more per serving. 100% of the grain is whole grain. WholeGrainsCouncil.org. Facebook. Twitter. For special offers, information & to join the conversation, visit: QuakerOats.com, Facebook.com/Quaker or (at) Quaker. 100% recycled fiber. Please recycle this carton.

Ingredients

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Salt, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Natural Flavor, DL-Alpha Tocopherol (Source of Vitamin E), Beta Carotene (Source of Vitamin A).

Directions

Hot Water Directions: 1. Empty packet into bowl. 2. Add up to 1/2 cup of boiling water, stir. 3. Let stand for 60 seconds. Microwave Directions: 1. Empty packet into microwave-safe bowl. 2. Add up to 2/3 cup unheated water, stir. 3. Microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes; stir again. Caution: Bowl and contents may be hot. Microwave ovens vary in power. Cooking time may need to be adjusted.

List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
Not Available
Note