Dove

Dark Chocolate, Solid, Bunny

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

3 servings per container
Serving Size: 0.33 bunny (43 g)

 
Calories 

Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat 
Total Carbohydrate 
Protein 


* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 Calories:2,0002,500
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

Calories per gram:
Fat Protein     ●Carbohydrates 

4.5 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Dark Chocolate, Solid, Bunny
Product Details

Silky smooth. What's Inside: 220 calories (11% DV) per serving. 3 servings per pack. Indulge yourself this Easter season with Dove, Silky Smooth Chocolate. What's Inside: Per Serving (3 Servings per Pack): 220 calories (11% DV); 14 g total fat (22% DV); 8 g sat fat (40% DV); 20 g sugars (no DV defined); 0 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0704. www.dovechocolate.com. Recyclable. The Dove Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Solid Bunny is a fun way to share the festivities with the special people in your life. A chocolate experience like no other.

Ingredients

Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors).

Warnings

Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. May contain peanuts.

Reviews

{{averageOverallRating | number:1}} ({{totalReviewCount}})

ENTER STAR RATING YOUR RATING Adding a rating or review is a great way for us to hear from you. Please also leave us a comment under your rating Wouldn't try it again Not my favourite It was ok Pretty good Would buy this again

5
{{(ratingMap['5']!==null && ratingMap['5']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['5']:0}}
4
{{(ratingMap['4']!==null && ratingMap['4']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['4']:0}}
3
{{(ratingMap['3']!==null && ratingMap['3']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['3']:0}}
2
{{(ratingMap['2']!==null && ratingMap['2']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['2']:0}}
1
{{(ratingMap['1']!==null && ratingMap['1']!== Undefined )?ratingMap['1']:0}}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} {{totalReviewCount>1?" Reviews": "Review" }}
1-{{authorList.length}} of {{totalReviewCount}} Reviews
Sort :
{{item.ReviewersFirstName| titleCase }}
Anonymous
{{item.UserLocation}}
{{item.TotalReviewCount>1?"Reviews : ": "Review : " }}{{item.TotalReviewCount}}
· {{item.timeAgoLabel}} ago
{{item.Title}}
{{item.ReviewText}}
List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
send to instacart
Not Available
Note