Change My Store
Stores you've recently shopped
Here are some stores near
Select a Location
Sorry, it looks like we can’t get your location and you have no recent visits to a Wegmans store.
|servings per container|
|Serving Size: 1 heart|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||5 g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat||3 g (15%)|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||5 mg (2%)|
|Sodium||20 mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g (6%)|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g (4%)|
Made with real milk chocolate. Be mine. What s Inside - Per Pack: 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 17 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Questions or comments? Call 1-800-627-7852. mms.com.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia.
Allergy Information: Contains milk and soy. May contain peanuts.
You must have at least one item on your Shopping List to use Personal Shopping.