M&M's Cool Ghoul's Mix

Chocolate Candies, Milk Chocolate

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

28 servings per container
Serving Size: 0.25 cup

 
Calories210
     Calories from Fat80

Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat9 g (14%)
     Saturated Fat5 g (25%)
     Trans Fat0 g
Cholesterol5 mg (2%)
Sodium30 mg (1%)
Total Carbohydrate30 g (10%)
     Dietary Fiber1 g (4%)
     Sugars27 g
Protein2 g

Calcium4%
Iron2%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 Calories:2,0002,500
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

Calories per gram:
Fat Protein     ●Carbohydrates 

42 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Image
Product Details

Electrifying colors! Easy to use bag. What's Inside: 210 calories (11% DV), 9 g total fat (14% DV), 5 g sat,. fat (25% DV), 27 g sugars (no DV defined), 30 mg sodium (1% DV) per serving (28 servings per pack). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia.

Warnings

Allergy Information: M&M's Candies may contain peanuts.

List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
Not Available
Note