Snickers

Candy Bars, Minis

Nutritional Info

Nutrition Facts

3.5 servings per container
Serving Size: 4 pieces

 
Calories170
     Calories from Fat70

Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*

Total Fat8 g (12%)
     Saturated Fat3 g (15%)
     Trans Fat0 g
Cholesterol5 mg (2%)
Sodium80 mg (3%)
Total Carbohydrate22 g (7%)
     Dietary Fiber1 g (4%)
     Sugars18 g
Protein3 g

Vitamin A0%
Vitamin C0%
Calcium2%
Iron0%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 Calories:2,0002,500
Total FatLess than65g80g
     Sat FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2400mg2400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g375g
     Dietary Fiber 25g30g

Calories per gram:
Fat Protein     ●Carbohydrates 

3.75 oz.

for Personal Shopping

Candy Bars, Minis
Product Details

What's Inside: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat. fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars; 20 mg sodium (1% DV) per mini pack.

Ingredients

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.

Warnings

Allergy Information: May contain almonds.

List Quick View
List Quick View

|

Not Available at
Items listed as Not Available may not be sold in your store or may not be available at this time.
Est. List Total at
Your estimated total will vary depending on weight/number of items, tax, discounts, etc. Your actual total can only be determined upon purchase at checkout.
VIEW FULL LIST
Not Available
Note