The YMCA of Greater Rochester has partnered with Wegmans Pharmacy to provide YMCA members with a convenient way for adults (ages 18 and up) to receive flu shots by offering flu clinics at select Y branches throughout the community. Members do not need a prescription or appointment. The cost is covered by most major insurance companies.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention recommends a yearly flu vaccine as an important step against infection. The CDC believes the flu shot is one of the best ways to protect families throughout the flu season.
Flu Clinics Schedule at the YMCA:
Maplewood YMCA, 25 Driving Park Ave., Rochester, NY 14613
- Wednesday, Sept. 17: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 11: 8 a.m. to noon
- Monday, Oct. 27: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Northwest Family YMCA, 730 Long Pond Road, Rochester, NY 14612
- Thursday, Oct. 2: 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 3: 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Southwest Family YMCA, 597 Thurston Road, Rochester, NY 14619
- Monday, Nov. 3: 8 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, Dec. 10: 8 a.m. to noon
Eastside Family YMCA, 1835 Fairport Nine Mile Point Road, Penfield, NY 14526
- Monday, Sept. 22: 7 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 1: 7 to 11 a.m.
Westside Family YMCA, 920 Elmgrove Road, Rochester, NY 14624
- Monday, Sept. 15: 8 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, Oct. 4: 9 a.m. to noon
- Thursday, Nov. 6: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Carlson MetroCenter YMCA, 444 East Main St., Rochester NY 14604
- Tuesday, Oct. 7: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 1: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monroe Family YMCA: 797 Monroe Ave., Rochester NY 14607
- Wednesday, Sept. 3: 9 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, Nov. 12: 9 a.m. to noon
For more information on the flu clinics at the YMCA of Greater Rochester, visit